Exercising Whilst Being Pregnant
Ladies, do you want to feel body confident throughout your entire pregnancy? Do you want to learn how to do prenatal fitness correctly?
If you are pregnant, taking care of yourself now is critical for both you and your baby.
So when you train with me, you’ll be guided throughout all stages of your pregnancy to ensure you’re in optimal health. I will create a prenatal fitness programme tailored specifically to you, during this life changing event.
So when the big day comes, you’ll feel healthy and strong, both physically and mentally.
A lot of women are unsure of what they can and can’t do when it comes to exercise during pregnancy, with my help I will give you the confidence to keep active during your pregnancy.
Staying active in the lead up to giving birth provides numerous health benefits to yourself and your baby.
Benefits of Prenatal Exercise
Recent studies have shown that exercise during pregnancy can give the Mum-to-be:
- Improved circulation
- Enhanced muscular balance (relieving backaches, general muscle and joint soreness as a result of postural changes)
- Less Swelling
- Reduced leg cramps
- Strengthened abdominal muscles
- Eased postpartum recovery
- Reduced maternal weight gain and fat accumulation
- Reduction in perceived pain during labour
- Shorter and less complicated labours.
Ladies Get in-touch today lets book you in your first session.
I am your Personal Trainer in Clapham and Together we can do this